First Home Buyers
Congratulations, you are purchasing your very first home!
Quite possibly one of the most exciting milestone moments of your life so far.
Here at Puzzle Box Finance, we understand fully that as First Home Buyers, this could be the biggest financial commitment you will ever make.
While embarking on your journey of buying your first property, you are likely to discover an abundance of lenders and products on the market, which can make finding the right home loan just as daunting as choosing the right property for you and your family.
Our job is to make the financing element as stress-free and easy to understand as possible for you.
Without the knowledge and know-how of a market expert, applying for a home loan in itself can be a drawn-out process.
Many questions arise throughout the process while trying to tackle the application alone:
- How do I know I have found the right product?
- Once I have found the right product, what do I do next?
- What documents do I need to provide?
- Do I really need a pre-approval?
- Am I eligible for the First Home Buyers grant?
- How long with the process take?
These are just a few of the many questions that can arise throughout the process.
It’s not just First Home Buyers that discover challenges along the way.
Here’s how our experts will help you:
- We help you to understand the necessary steps to take when buying your first home
- Guiding you towards a realistic understanding of what you can afford
- We will compare a wide range of home loans for you, finding the very best product to suit your needs
- Provide you with the information you need to understand your deposit, stamp duty, and the security requirements
- Our experts will organise a pre-approval for you, so you can look for properties with absolute confidence
- Apply for government incentives such as stamp duty exemptions and the new home owners grant
- Complete the application and loan documents once your loan is approved
Your Puzzle Box Finance Mortgage Broker will walk you through the entire process step by step. No fuss and no jargon. We are committed to ensuring that your experience is as trouble and as stress-free as possible. An end to end service, from application right through to settlement.
We are here for you.
Yes, I’d like an obligation free consultation with an expert
Simply fill out our enquiry form below and one of our friendly experts will contact you to discuss your requirements.
Did you know?
- That you don’t necessarily need a 20% deposit.
- Replying on online calculators is not the best way to get your sums together.
- Trying to find your dream home can be costly. It’s smarter to look at purchasing your property as a business proposition. Take the emotion out of your decision making.
- Purchasing below your budget is wise. Spend what you can afford.
- Changing jobs or getting any new debts is a big ‘no no’ once you have obtained your conditional approval. Make sure you don’t change anything once you get to this stage.
- Cheapest, isn’t always best. Particularly when it comes to your solicitor/conveyancer. Ask for referrals and testimonials. The person you choose is important, they are going to be looking after you legally through the process.
- You need to be insured. Not only the home, but your income and life insruance as well. As much as we begrudge paying insurance it’s one of those things that you’ll be glad you have, should you need it to save the day.
- Are you aware of exemptions? It’s important to know what you are entitled to. Are there any first home owner grants/exemptions available to you?