Why use a Mortgage Broker?
Why exactly would you look to use a Mortgage Broker, over your traditional ‘one-stop shop’ bank?
The home loan you are offered by your banking provider is just one of many options that are available to you in the wider market.
Our specialist Mortgage Brokers have access to more than 30 banks and lenders, which means more options and more favourable deals. Our team will compare hundreds of products to ensure we find the very best option for you. We have the knowledge and know-how to navigate the jargon on your behalf, rest assured that we can find the best loan to meet your requirements.
You can enjoy the perks of a free concierge service, where the best deals and the most relevant information is delivered directly to you.
Saving you time
Most importantly, working with a broker saves you your valuable time. You could spend hours trying to find the most reliable information and the best deals, ultimately finding the process overwhelming and time-consuming. We know and understand the market already, utilising the expertise of our team takes the guessing and scrolling out of the process.
Trusting your provider
We offer independent mortgage advice to our valuable clients. We are not aligned with one particular lender. What that means to you, is that our brokers act in your best interests, not the bank or lender selling the product.
Our goal is simply to find you the best product to suit the needs of your family.
Puzzle Box Finance knows the finance industry inside and out. We are dedicated to providing you with expert, relevant and reliable advice regarding the options available to you.
But the best thing… our service to you is absolutely FREE.
How does the Broker get paid if the service is free?
Mortgage brokers are paid a commission from the lender, this happens after your loan has settled. You can feel safe in the knowledge that the expertise provided to you is free for you to utilise and benefit from throughout your process.
What we can offer you
- Puzzle Box Finance will compare the very best home loan options available
- We can help you select the home loan that is right for you
- We work with the big and small banks alike, to ensure the best deal is found for your specific requirements
- Our Broker’s leave no stone unturned to ensure you have the most competitive offers to choose from
- Offer you expert guidance and our full support throughout the process
- Provide you with guidance on other helpful services you may also need, to help ensure a smooth journey for you
- Answer questions you may have along the way, such as: “How much can I borrow?”, “What deposit will I be required to pay?”, etc
- Once you have decided on the best option, we know exactly what it takes to get your home loan across the line
- Help you with your preparations for the next steps
Getting organised for your appointment
We’ll need a few things to help you with your home loan. Some of the paperwork required includes:
- Bank statements
- 100 points of ID (Passport & licence are the most commonly used)
Just remember, we are here to help!
So don’t be afraid to reach out with your questions, our team will gladly assist you.